We’ve been seeing more and more from this guy lately and now Childish Gambino has shared the official artwork for his upcoming album, Because the Internet.
Set to be released December 10, the album’s cover is actually a GIF. If you keep looking for a few seconds you’ll catch it “jumping out” at you.
The hefty tracklisting reveals a whopping 19 songs which includes appearances from Jhené Aiko, Chance the Rapper, and Azealia Banks.
We know lots of Childish’s fans have been waiting for this one and we’re interested in hearing what he comes up with for what will be a second collabo with Jhene Aiko.
Check out the tracklisting below and let us know if you’ll be snagging a copy once it drops:
1. The Library (Intro)
2. I. The Crawl
3. II. worldstar
4. Dial Up
5. I. The worst guys (Feat. Chance The Rapper)
6. II. shadows
7. III. telegraph (“Oakland” by Lloyd)
8. IV. sweatpants
9. V. 3005
10. Playing Around Before The Party Starts
11. I. The Party
12. II. no exit
13. Death By Numbers
14. I. Flight of The Navigator
15. II. zealots of stockholm (free information)
16. III. umm
17. I. pink toes (Feat. Jhené Aiko)
18. II. earth: The oldest computer (The last night) [Feat. Azealia Banks]
19. III. life: The biggest troll (andrew auernheimer)