The NYC-based lifestyle brand, Twnty Two, has unveiled a few new designs for their limited edition headwear planned to drop this summer. The company launched in 2013 and is co-owned by music journalist Datwon Thomas and fans of the sleek hats include Carmelo Anthony, Maino and Uncle Murda.
One of the hats that will be available is the “MIA All Day” hat, which will be dropping Memorial Day Weekend. The other is the “Derek Jeter Collector’s Edition” dropping next month on June 26th, the Yankee legend’s birthday.
Only 100 of each hat will be made, so be sure to cop one ASAP on the site.
Check out more of the editions below.
PHOTO CREDIT: Twnty Two
Pharrell & His Diverse Collection Of Hats (PHOTOS)
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Pharrell came in the game rocking trucker hats. Remember when those were big? (2002)
1 of 12
2. Pharrell used to wear a lot of trucker hats. But every once in a while you could catch him in fitted. (2005)
2 of 12
3. Eskimo P looked super comfy in this trapper hat at the 2006 MTV Europe Music Awards. (2006)
3 of 12
4. The homie Pharrell could also be seen in a fresh beanie when the weather was colder. (2008)
4 of 12
5. Ditto for the skully. (2009)
5 of 12
6. Pharrell pulls off the newsboy hat look well. (2009)
6 of 12
7. Pharrell was looking military fresh wearing the cadet cap. (2010)
7 of 12
8. P is one of two people who could pull off wearing a fedora. The other guy? Dick Tracy. (2010)
8 of 12
9. Salute Skateboard P and his military hat. (2011)
9 of 12
10. Pharrell and Justin Timberlake used to hang out a lot, which would explain the pork pie hat. (2013)
10 of 12
11. Pharrell killed the wide brim fedora look. (2013)
11 of 12
12. And here is P in his infamous Grammys hat, in a bright red color. (2014)
12 of 12