On the heels of receiving an official cosign from Malia Obama, who was spotted rocking a Pro Era t-shirt, Brooklyn rapper Joey Bada$$ releases new jam “Teach Me,” featuring “Hideaway” singer Kiesza.
During his time in the UK, Joey premiered his latest collaboration on Zane Lowe’s BBC Radio 1 show.
Towards the end of 2014, GlobalGrind sat down with Kiesza, who gushed about her collaboration with Joey Bada$$ and revealed she penned a few new songs for Rihanna’s forthcoming eighth studio album.
“Let me show you how to groove babe/ how to move without a suitcase/ take a trip without a shoe lace, I can lead you if you want,” sings Kiesza.
“Teach Me” will be featured on Joey’s forthcoming album B4.Da.$$, which is due out January 20.
Learn something by pressing play down under.
Artists From The UK We All Love (PHOTOS)
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Charli XCX can be found at the Top of the Billboard Charts for Iggy Azalea's “Fancy"
1 of 10
2. Ellie Goulding's "Lights" has been heard at almost every party you've been to.
2 of 10
3. Jessie Ware is a great representation of amazing talent coming from the UK.
3 of 10
4. Disclosure's debut album "Settle" has topped the Billboard charts as well.
4 of 10
5. Sampha is one of the most talented singers and producers. You can find him on Drake's latest album "Nothing Was The Same.”
5 of 10
6. FKA Twigs has a very promising career in the upcoming year, her cosmic style and soulful voice is remarkable.
6 of 10
7. La Roux's "Bulletproof" was often sung by people who never even listened to Electronic music.
7 of 10
8. Jessie J's "Price Tag" was heard everywhere, topping the Billboard charts.
8 of 10
9. One of "R&B's Most Wanted," Ed Sheeran has definitely made a solid name in the music industry.
9 of 10
10. Sam Smith's debut LP "In The Lonely Hour" immediately made it to the Top 10 Billboard charts.
10 of 10