If there was ever a red carpet where kids were welcome, it would be this one.
At the Los Angeles premiere of her animated film Home, Jennifer Lopez stunned (as usual) but this time, it was her two dates who really stole the show. The star’s twin children Emme and Max accompanied her, and their shared family moments on the red carpet couldn’t be more adorable.
J.Lo also got in a few solo shots, in which she flaunted major leg in a short light blue frock. Check out who else was in attendance and who wore what below.
Rihanna covered up for the kid-friendly event in a pink floor-length gown and close-toed pumps.
Viola Davis went the casual route in flats and leather slacks.
Tia Mowry looked chic in a dark gown complete with pockets.
Home hits theaters on March 27.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Every Time Jennifer Lopez Won The Red Carpet
22 photos Launch gallery
1. J.Lo is not afraid to flaunt her toned body.
1 of 22
2. Flawless at the Academy Awards in 2015.
2 of 22
3. Serving us all the leg at the 2013 Grammys.
3 of 22
4. Matching the red carpet in a sheer gown.
4 of 22
5. Rocking a sleek updo.
5 of 22
6. Channeling Old Hollywood glamour at the Golden Globes.
6 of 22
7. 2001 Academy Awards: She's been winning for over a decade.
7 of 22
8. Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez were one of Hollywood's hottest couples.
8 of 22
9. Simple elegance.
9 of 22
10. She's always loved the sparkle.
10 of 22
11. Some hated it, some loved it. Everyone was talking about this look from the 2006 VMAs.
11 of 22
12. Wearing a revealing black gown at the Grammys.
12 of 22
13. Timeless beauty.
13 of 22
14. Vibrant in orange on the red carpet.
14 of 22
15. Dazzling at the Golden Globes.
15 of 22
16. J.Lo stuns in another plunge-gown at the Oscars Vanity Fair After Party in 2015.
16 of 22
17. Age ain't nothing but a number.
17 of 22
18. We all remember her iconic dress at the Grammys in 2000.
18 of 22
19. If you've got it, flaunt it.
19 of 22
20. Bringing the sexy to Fashion Rocks.
20 of 22
21. Shimmering in gold.
21 of 22
22. She's clearly a fan of slits.
22 of 22