FKA Twigs and Robert Pattinson have been going strong for quite some time now, but still, the haters keep on hating.
In her latest interview with the New York Times, Twigs reveals that she isn’t too happy with the tabloids and paparazzi in regard to their criticisms of her new relationship.
FKA says :
It’s really hard. I can’t begin to explain how awful it is. It makes you want to just stop everything sometimes. It makes you want to smash your face into the mirror.
There’s no amount of songs I can sing or dances I can dance that will prove to them I’m not a monkey.
According to Gossip Cop, she’s faced a “relentless” amount of racism:
She adds the racist remarks directed at her are “relentless.” And while she maintains her relationship with Pattinson has done her career no favors, and reveals, “I didn’t see my life going this way at all,” the singer still feels, “It’s worth it. I’m so happy.”
Keep moving forward, Twigs.
SOURCE: Gossip Cop | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
13 Pictures That Prove Just How Dope Robert Pattinson & FKA Twigs Are Together
11 photos Launch gallery
1. The couple that knows how to make each other laugh.
1 of 11
2. The couple that does Met Gala 2015 together.
2 of 11
3. The couple that stunts in shades together.
3 of 11
4. The couple that does style together.
4 of 11
5. And they wear hats together, too.
5 of 11
6. The couple that hits up a male strip club in NYC together.
6 of 11
7. The couple that still believes in chivalry.
7 of 11
8. The couple that keeps each other close.
8 of 11
9. Actually, they really like to coordinate outfits together.
9 of 11
10. They have fun just walking down the street together.
10 of 11
11. The couple that probably tells the best stories together.
11 of 11