Last night, thousands tuned in to watch the 2015 BET Awards. Hosted by Tracee Ellis Ross and Anthony Anderson, the 15th annual award show featured stellar performances by some of your favorite artists.
Janet Jackson received the first ever Ultimate Icon: Music Dance Visual Award. Prior to accepting her award, the pop icon was honored with an amazing “Rhythm Nation” dance performance by Ciara, Tinashe, and Jason Derulo.
Kendrick Lamar came through with a powerful performance of his stand-out To Pimp a Butterfly track “Alright.”
Janelle Monae and Jidenna shut it down with “Yoga” and “Classic Man.”
Tyga, Chris Brown, and Omarion teamed up on stage for “Ayo,” “Liquor,” and “‘Post To Be.”
Alicia Keys joined The Weeknd for a beautiful rendition of “Earned It” after performing “The Hills.”
One of the most memorable performances of the evening was the Bad Boy reunion. Diddy brought out 112, Ma$e, French Montana, Lil Kim, The LOX, Faith Evans, and Pharrell.
Around the 5:15 mark, Diddy slipped and fell into a hole. Whoops. He also premiered a new track with Pharrell towards the end of the set. Did you catch that random Chris Brown cameo?
Hot couple Meek Mill and Nicki Minaj joined hands on stage for their “All Eyes on You” and “Monster” performances.
Smokey Robinson tribute by Ne-Yo, Robin Thicke and Tori Kelly.
Big Sean performed “Blessings,” “One Man Can Change The World, & “IDFWU” with E-40.
Tamar Braxton made amends with K. Michelle on stage during their performance with Patti LaBelle.
Which was your favorite performance of the evening?
VIDEO SOURCE: BET
2015 BET Awards Red Carpet Arrivals
31 photos Launch gallery
1. Fabolous and Kelly Rowland hit the carpet.
1 of 31
2. Big Sean kept it casual.
2 of 31
3. Kendrick Lamar was cool in his striped tribal shirt and simple black jeans.
3 of 31
4. Nicki Minaj got glam in all black.
4 of 31
5. Brandy got playful in this black and gray number.
5 of 31
6. Michael Ealy was handsome in tan.
6 of 31
7. Christina Milian looked amazing in this pantsuit.
7 of 31
8. Amber Rose and Blac Chyna were white hot in these coordinated ensembles.
8 of 31
9. Hey, Michael B. Jordan!
9 of 31
10. Ciara and Russell Wilson made their first red carpet debut as a couple.
10 of 31
11. Love Wins.
11 of 31
12. "Empire" star Bryshere Y. Gray got bold with color.
12 of 31
13. Morris Chestnut looked dapper as always.
13 of 31
14. Gabrielle Union looked flawless!
14 of 31
15. Janelle Monae maintained her classic beauty.
15 of 31
16. Angela Simmons graced the carpet in a mini dress.
16 of 31
17. Michelle Williams looked like royalty in green.
17 of 31
18. Host Tracee Ellis Ross brought the heat in this white number.
18 of 31
19. Chris Brown kept it fun in shorts.
19 of 31
20. Diggy Simmons chatted with Terrence J.
20 of 31
21. Naturi Naughton looked amazing in this printed dress.
21 of 31
22 of 31
23. Lisa Raye stayed true to her white obsession.
23 of 31
24. Flo-Rida and Natalie Rose.
24 of 31
25. La La Anthony played with prints.
25 of 31
26. Bobby Valentino hit the carpet.
26 of 31
27. Laverne Cox slayed in this pantsuit.
27 of 31
28. Letoya Luckett came through.
28 of 31
29. Lil Mama rocked a pantsuit.
29 of 31
30. Brittany Daniel graced the carpet.
30 of 31
31. Nicole Ari Parker looked beautiful in her white gown.
31 of 31