Looks like Fetty Wap might have a pretty serious situation on his hands.
The 25-year-old “Trap Queen” rapper was recently accused of jumping a store clerk and beating the crap out of him… maybe. We’re not entirely sure, since neither is the clerk.
Cops in Paramus, NJ told TMZ that a female slapped the 19-year-old ShopRite clerk on Friday night. Shortly after, a group of young men jumped the young clerk and proceeded to beat him up in the middle of the store.
The clerk thinks Fetty (real name Willie Maxwell) was one of the male attackers, but admitted to cops that he’s not 100 percent sure since he was so overwhelmed by the incident. He only suffered minor injuries and doesn’t plan on pressing charges – however, if cops can confirm Fetty as a suspect, the New Jersey rapper could still be arrested.
Fetty’s reps have yet to comment on the accusation. Check out video of the brawl below.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty | VIDEO CREDIT: TMZ
2015 BET Awards Red Carpet Arrivals
31 photos Launch gallery
1. Fabolous and Kelly Rowland hit the carpet.
1 of 31
2. Big Sean kept it casual.
2 of 31
3. Kendrick Lamar was cool in his striped tribal shirt and simple black jeans.
3 of 31
4. Nicki Minaj got glam in all black.
4 of 31
5. Brandy got playful in this black and gray number.
5 of 31
6. Michael Ealy was handsome in tan.
6 of 31
7. Christina Milian looked amazing in this pantsuit.
7 of 31
8. Amber Rose and Blac Chyna were white hot in these coordinated ensembles.
8 of 31
9. Hey, Michael B. Jordan!
9 of 31
10. Ciara and Russell Wilson made their first red carpet debut as a couple.
10 of 31
11. Love Wins.
11 of 31
12. "Empire" star Bryshere Y. Gray got bold with color.
12 of 31
13. Morris Chestnut looked dapper as always.
13 of 31
14. Gabrielle Union looked flawless!
14 of 31
15. Janelle Monae maintained her classic beauty.
15 of 31
16. Angela Simmons graced the carpet in a mini dress.
16 of 31
17. Michelle Williams looked like royalty in green.
17 of 31
18. Host Tracee Ellis Ross brought the heat in this white number.
18 of 31
19. Chris Brown kept it fun in shorts.
19 of 31
20. Diggy Simmons chatted with Terrence J.
20 of 31
21. Naturi Naughton looked amazing in this printed dress.
21 of 31
22 of 31
23. Lisa Raye stayed true to her white obsession.
23 of 31
24. Flo-Rida and Natalie Rose.
24 of 31
25. La La Anthony played with prints.
25 of 31
26. Bobby Valentino hit the carpet.
26 of 31
27. Laverne Cox slayed in this pantsuit.
27 of 31
28. Letoya Luckett came through.
28 of 31
29. Lil Mama rocked a pantsuit.
29 of 31
30. Brittany Daniel graced the carpet.
30 of 31
31. Nicole Ari Parker looked beautiful in her white gown.
31 of 31