A big celebration went down this weekend at the 16th annual “Art For Life” charity event in New York.
Russell Simmons‘ Rush Philanthropic Arts Foundation reached its 20th anniversary and a classy crowd of celebrities came out for the occasion. Dressed in their best for the “Roaring ’20s” theme, there was no shortage of feathers, head pieces, or white.
Russell Simmons arrived with his beautiful daughters, Aoki Lee and Ming Lee, on his arm. Meanwhile, Angela Simmons looked head-to-toe fabulous in a Jovani Fashions custom dress and purple pumps. She even accessorized with a cigarette holder prop.
Most importantly, funds were raised for arts in school and other programs that benefit children and emerging artists.
Click through the gallery to see who wore what below.
SOURCE: The YBF | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Celebs Flock To 16th Annual "Art For Life" Charity Event
14 photos Launch gallery
1. Comedian Dave Chappelle came through to accept an award.
1 of 14
2. Angela Simmons basically executed the '20s theme in perfect fashion.
2 of 14
3. Elle Varner was super chic in an all-white pant-suit.
3 of 14
4. RHOA star Cynthia Bailey came out for the cause in all black.
4 of 14
5. Former CNN host Soledad O'Brien flashed a smile to the cameras.
5 of 14
6. Gayle King got real jazzy in blue and white.
6 of 14
7. The night's honoree: Ava DuVernay.
7 of 14
8. JoJo Simmons with Russy. All grown up!
8 of 14
9 of 14
10. Ava DuVernay was honored with a hand-drawn portrait.
10 of 14
11. Another honoree: Dave Chappelle.
11 of 14
12. Selfie time!
12 of 14
13. The night's honorees take the stage together.
13 of 14
14. The Simmons: Danny, Angela, JoJo, Russell.
14 of 14