Kelly Osbourne is done playing it cool with former Fashion Police co-host Giuliana Rancic, and she’s taking the gloves off.
While attending an event for the NYX Face Awards in L.A., The Wrap caught up with Osbourne and asked about her relationship with her former colleague. Kelly admitted:
“I will never admit to liking Giuliana because I don’t.”
The diss comes just a week before E!’s Fashion Police is scheduled to return to air. But Kelly didn’t stop there; she spoke about her other former co-hosts:
“I don’t think she’s a good person and I think she’s a liar. Brad [Goreski]is one of the most incredible people in fashion, he is funny as fu*k. I am so happy for Melissa (Rivers) that she is filling that seat and I want that show to go on. It was just my time to move on.”
Kelly and Giuliana’s beef stems from the comments that Giuliana made regarding Zendaya Coleman‘s dreadlocks, which prompted Kelly to quit the show. Giuliana apologized and the fashion program went on hiatus. Meanwhile, the shade thrown by Kelly comes just after she came under fire for her own comments about Latinos regarding Donald Trump’s racist remarks.
Fashion Police returns Aug. 31 in honor of the MTV Video Music Awards. Will you be watching?
SOURCE: People, The Wrap | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
30 Pics Of Kelly Osbourne's Colorful & Cool Hair Over The Years (PHOTOS)
28 photos Launch gallery
1. Young Kelly rocking a jet black cut with bangs.
1 of 28
2. Dark hair looks good on young Kelly.
2 of 28
3. Wild blonde locks.
3 of 28
4. Kelly experimented with a burnt orange color back in the day.
4 of 28
5. Popping in pink.
5 of 28
6. She even made her short black 'do look classy...
6 of 28
7. …And cute!
7 of 28
8. Short, dark, and chic.
8 of 28
9. This wasn't just a fashion show look, but something Kelly would rock in the streets.
9 of 28
10. Kelly could rock any hair length and make it hot.
10 of 28
11. Sex kitten Kelly.
11 of 28
12. Long blonde tresses give Kelly the IT girl look.
12 of 28
13. Simple and sleek.
13 of 28
14. Kelly killed the red carpet when she debuted her long, blonde, banged 'do.
14 of 28
15 of 28
16. Primped and Prepped.
16 of 28
17. These sleek soft curls make Kelly look like a boss.
17 of 28
18. Style Icon in the making.
18 of 28
19. Kelly is channeling her inner Marilyn Monroe, and she looks great.
19 of 28
20. She's all grown up and donning gorgeous gray hair with brown streaks.
20 of 28
21. Badass Kelly O.
21 of 28
22. She killed the Golden Globe red carpet with this sleek, slicked back look.
22 of 28
23. A little dark gray never hurt anyone, especially Kelly.
23 of 28
24. Glamour girl.
24 of 28
25 of 28
26. Cut and shaved sides.
26 of 28
27. Who else can rock a top knot so fiercely?
27 of 28
28. Soft and pretty.
28 of 28