If you thought Jessica Biel had a glow about her before, you should see her now.
The gorgeous new mom was all smiles at RonRobinson in Santa Monica last night to celebrate the latest collection of Bare, the eco-accessories line she helped launch about two years ago with her brother.
Although it’s hard to tell that Mrs. Timberlake gave birth 4 months ago to son Silas with hubby Justin Timberlake, she just couldn’t stop talking about the magic of motherhood. Jess told E!:
“[The most magical moment is] Probably the moment he wakes up from a nap. He’s sort of looking around and you sort of creep up and look over the crib and he looks up and he goes [Biel lets out a big sighing sound]. Just a gummy mouth, no teeth, just a big smile, happy that you’re alive and you’re just looking at him. That’s probably the most magical.”
She isn’t totally blinded by Silas’ beauty though.
“But you quickly move on from it because there is a dirty diaper in your palm,” she joked.
Check out what else Jessica had to say about motherhood and her Bare collection in the full interview above.
SOURCE: E! Online | PHOTO CREDIT: E!, Getty
20 Pictures Of Justin Timberlake Over The Years (PHOTOS)
13 photos Launch gallery
1. We first met Justin on "The Mickey Mouse Club" back in the '90s.
1 of 13
2. He then went on to join N'Sync and ruled the later part of the decade with his bandmembers.
2 of 13
3. And they made very unfortunate fashion choices.
3 of 13
4. Really, really bad hair choices.
4 of 13
5. He went on to date Britney Spears and this outfit happened at the 2001 VMAs.
5 of 13
6. After disbanding N'Sync and consciously uncoupling from Britney Spears, Justin released his debut album "Justified," which earned him two Grammys.
6 of 13
7. After a three year hiatus, JT made a comeback with "Future Sex/Lovesounds," which produced some romantic classics.
7 of 13
8. He also ventured into the fashion biz, starting William Rast with longtime friend Trace Ayala.
8 of 13
9. He then took another break from his music and focused on acting, starring in "The Social Network" with Andrew Garfield and Jessie Eisenberg.
9 of 13
10. JT was also in "Friends With Benefits" alongside Mila Kunis.
10 of 13
11. The co-stars were so much like "brother and sister" that this boob/crotch grab happened at the 2011 VMAs.
11 of 13
12. He also showed his dramatic skills in "In Time" alongside Amanda Seyfried.
12 of 13
13. In 2014, JT and Jess are reportedly expecting their first child.
13 of 13