It’s been years since Q-Tip, Phife Dawg, and Ali Shaheed Muhammad performed on stage together, but the legendary hip-hop group is reuniting once again for a performance on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.
In an effort to promote the 25th anniversary of A Tribe Called Quest’s debut album, the group will perform a medley of their biggest hits. People’s Instinctive Travels and the Paths Of Rhythm also features three remixes by J. Cole, Pharrell Williams, and Cee-Lo Green.
Tribe will hit the stage on Friday, November 13, the same day the re-release of People’s Instinctive Travels and the Paths of Rhythm will hit iTunes.
A Tribe Called Quest’s new album is officially available on iTunes. Check out the tracklist below.
2. Luck Of Lucien
3. After Hours
5. I Left My Wallet In El Segundo
6. Pubic Enemy
7. Bonita Applebum
8. Can I Kick It?
9. Youthful Expression
10. Rhythm (Devoted To The Art Of Moving Butts)
12. Ham ‘N’ Eggs
13. Go Ahead In The Rain
14. Description Of A Fool
15. Footprints (Remix feat. CeeLo Green) (Previously Unreleased)
16. Bonita Applebum (Pharrell Williams Remix) (Previously Unreleased)
17. Can I Kick It? (J. Cole Remix) (Previously Unreleased)
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty