It’s Blue Ivy‘s world, and we’re just living in it.
On this day four years ago, Beyonce Knowles gave birth to her and Jay Z‘s beautiful little heir. As the years went by, Blue Ivy Carter grew to be super smart, pretty, and sassy – and she lets us know it every time she steps out, whether in costume or in couture.
It wasn’t too long ago that we were looking at photos of Bey rocking her baby bump proudly, wondering if Blue would be more like her or Hov. The truth is, she’s the perfect mix between the two and she’s got lots of talents that were clearly passed down from her famous parents.
We love little Blue and today’s her day, so we thought we’d highlight some of those natural abilities. Check out what could amount to the “Additional Skills” section of her resume below, and let us know if yours would compare.
1. Blue can tame bees of the
Sasha fiercest kind.
2. At 3 years old, Blue basically hosted the 2014 MTV VMAs.
3. She’s got moves like Jagger.
4. She’ll do your makeup for the low, low.
5. Did you mastermind this tree, Blue?
6. Blue never halfway steps on Halloween.
View this post on Instagram
#HappyBirthdayBlueIvy #HappyBirthdayBlue #HappyBirthdayBlueIvyCarter #HappyBirthday #HappyBeyDay #HappyBlueDay #HappyBday #HBD #blueivy #blueivycarter #PrincessBlue #blue #blueblue #bic #littlemisscarter #Happy4thBirthdayBlue #Happy4thBirthdayBlueIvy #HappyBirthdayBlueIvyCarter #mylove4beyonce #THEMOSTBEAUTIFULGIRLINTHEWORLD
7. We’ve tried to pose like Bey. We failed.
8. She’s a natural in stilettos.
9. Blue on the mic comes as no surprise.
10. Quick game of soccer, anyone?
She’s obviously a star:
Happy Birthday, Blue!
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Instagram, Vine