In just a matter of weeks, Rob Kardashian‘s new relationship with Blac Chyna has gotten him to drive 19 hours, make a Snapchat, and now shave his ever-growing beard.
Blac Chyna took to Snap – of course – to show off her bae’s clean new look. In one of the videos, Chy headed grocery shopping to make a meal for Rob, asking, “So listen Rob do you know what Collard Greens is? Yes or no? Imma make you some collard greens tonight, I promise!”
Rob’s confidence has definitely grown since getting with Chyna, so much so that the Kardashian brother is not shy anymore about being out and about in public. He was spotted strolling the beach with Chyna during one of her photoshoots, rocking his fresh face and a big smile.
The reclusive star’s new interest in being in the limelight again has gained him some haters, of course. Chyna defended him against cyber bullies. “All right, so, I go on Instagram and my Snapchat and people is talking s— about Rob. Right, you’re a weak-ass bitch. What’s so crazy is like you bitches are so f—ing concerned. Worry about yourself. Worry about your f—ing account. Imma give you guys like, the benefit of the doubt, you haters.”
Well said, Chy.
SOURCE: PEOPLE, Daily Mail | PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram, The Shade Room
Rob Kardashian's Relationships Over The Years
7 photos Launch gallery
1. Before his family became a household name, Rob dated Playboy model Kara Monaco.
1 of 7
2. His first high profile relationship was with Adrienne Bailon, who famously got his name tatted and recently removed.
2 of 7
3. Rob dated Angela Simmons for a while back in 2010.
3 of 7
4. In 2011, he dated video model Rosa Acosta, who claimed to have gotten pregnant by the reality star.
4 of 7
5. In 2012, Rob went on a date with Rihanna, which included go-karting and clubbing.
5 of 7
6. Rob got cozy with model Naza Jafarian in 2013.
6 of 7
7. Most recently, Rob was rumored to be dating Chris Brown's ex Karrueche. He posted a photo of their text conversation, then deleted it.
7 of 7