Earlier today, the reality star shared a gym selfie to proudly flaunt her toned abs and physique. Only problem is- she wasn’t able to bask in her success for long, before users called her out for noticeable changes in the image.
In the initial image posted by Khloe, the door frame appears to be distorted. In response to the allegations, Khloe quickly removed the photo in question and instead shared the “OG” version shown above, along with a quick clap back at the “haters.”
The caption read:
If only hatin burned calories how dope yall would be. Too bad it doesn’t. Here’s the OG shot. The petty movement ain’t cute. Oh and I almost forgot… Namaste.
The differences between the images are pretty minor. Regardless, Khloe’s been putting in work and it shows. Make-up artist Joyce Bonelli took to Instagram to defend her friend by posting the below underwear shot of Khloe.
Take that haters, no filter needed.
SOURCE: Page Six | PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram
Then & Now: EJ Johnson's Weight Loss Transformation
1. Then: April 2014Source:Getty 1 of 5
2. Then: At his heaviest, EJ weighed approximately 360 pounds.Source:Getty 2 of 5
3. Then: Regardless of his weight, EJ never failed to dress to impress.Source:Getty 3 of 5
4. Then: Hard to believe this is the same person.Source:Getty 4 of 5
5. Then: October 2013Source:Getty 5 of 5