After the Met, it’s the after party.
Basically, last night consisted of celebrities spending hours to dress up for an event at which they stayed for 90 minutes, possibly two hours tops. Following the 2016 Met Gala, stars hit up the Balmain after party hosted by designer Olivier Rousteing.
Despite the drama between Beyoncé, Solange, and Jay at 2014’s Met Gala, the two sisters appeared to be in much better spirits and even embraced for the photogs inside the party. While the latex gown Bey wore at the Met was one to remember, it couldn’t have been very comfortable. For a more relaxed ‘fit, the Queen arrived wearing a stylish pants and tank top combo.
Similarly, Solange ditched the Lemonade yellow for a relaxed sweatsuit, which she paired with the glass slippers she wore on the red carpet. Check out who else stopped by and who wore what below.
After attending her first Met Gala, Kylie Jenner changed into a shorter powder blue dress and over-the-knee boots.
Wiz Khalifa was spotted arriving to the late-night festivities in all-black everything.
Like Kylie, Hailey Baldwin also went for a Balmain frock, which she paired with powder blue boots.
KimYe showed their support for Olivier after the designer created four gowns for Kim to choose from for the evening.
The Balmain army was out in full force, as to be expected. Jourdan Dunn was photographed in a black dress and strappy heels.
Tyga arrived to the after-party separately from his girlfriend Kylie.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Fashion's Most Over-The-Top Night: Celebrities Arrive To The 2016 Met Gala
21 photos Launch gallery
1. Lala and Carmelo Anthony
1 of 21
2. Solange is out here making a statement.
2 of 21
3. Zendaya in Michael Kors.
3 of 21
4. KimYe nailed the night's trend perfectly.
4 of 21
5. Thoughts of Lupita N'yongo's look?
5 of 21
6. Lady Gaga goes for a bold look in sky-high boots.
6 of 21
7. The Weeknd and Bella Hadid arrive in all black, per usual.
7 of 21
8. Met Gala queen, Sarah Jessica Parker, is going for a different vibe tonight.
8 of 21
9. How adorable are Zoe Saldana and her husband?
9 of 21
10. Beyonce in a latex gown by Givenchy.
10 of 21
11. The Smith's wear Chanel and Louis Vuitton.
11 of 21
12. Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble do date night.
12 of 21
13. Kerry Washington and her baby bump walk the carpet.
13 of 21
14. Ciara's rocking a new look. Are we feeling it?
14 of 21
15. Kylie Jenner wears Balmain to her first Met Gala.
15 of 21
16. Kendall Jenner looks unreal in Versace.
16 of 21
17. Rita Ora's feather and sheer gown by Vera Wang is nothing short of epic.
17 of 21
18. Idris Elba suited up in Tom Ford.
18 of 21
19. One of the evening's co-chair. Are you feeling Taylor Swift's look?
19 of 21
20. Looking dapper, Wiz!
20 of 21
21. Selena Gomez rocking Louis Vuitton.
21 of 21