Check out the step-by-step directions for this Prosciutto Pesto Panini below and peep the video up top for a visual. Don’t forget to follow Meals With Misha on Instagram. Sound off in the comments to let us know what you want to see on the next episode.
▪ Ciabatta Bread
▪ Roasted Red Peppers
▪ Olive Oil
Warm up your panini press.
While that’s warming up, it’s time to prep your sandwich.
Grab your slices of bread, on both pieces evenly spread the pesto. Then to one side layer the prosciutto, roasted red peppers, and mozzarella. Top with the other slice of bread.
Once heated up, spread the olive oil (or cooking spray) on the panini press and add your sandwich. Close and let cook until the cheese is melted and the bread is nice and crispy and has a golden brown color.
Remove from the panini press, slice, and enjoy!
Follow Vicky on Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter for all things food, selfies, and whatever other randomness that may occur.
14 Celebrity Foodies With Yummy Instagrams
11 photos Launch gallery
1. Chrissy Teigen is the real MVP when it comes to keeping John Legend satisfied in the kitchen.
1 of 11
2. Pie anyone? Lauren Conrad's collection of sweets belong on a Pinterest board.
2 of 11
3. Tia Mowry now has her own cooking show, so you know she throws down amazing meals for her family.
3 of 11
4. June Ambrose continues to amaze us with #rockmomcookingchronicles.
4 of 11
5. When Aziz Ansari's mom comes to town, it's homemade Indian cuisine for all.
5 of 11
6. Questlove is so much of a foodie, he even made an Instagram account solely to showcase his meals. Who knew?
6 of 11
7. If you aren't already following Kelis on Instagram, you're missing out.
7 of 11
8. 2 Chainz may not prepare his own meals, but his personal chef's got it all covered.
8 of 11
9. With three young children, Kourtney Kardashian has mastered the adorable breakfast treats.
9 of 11
10. Cooking with Zac Posen.
10 of 11
11. "Grey's Anatomy" star Jessie Williams offers us regular #FoodPorn on his Instagram.
11 of 11