Both Waka Flocka and Lil Scrappy have been in hot water with their women this year.
Waka publicly admitted to cheating on his wife Tammy Rivera and is now publicly winning her back, while Lil Scrappy and girlfriend Bambi‘s drama played out on Love & Hip Hop:Atlanta. During a double date night out with Tammy and Bambi, who are best friends, the Atlanta rappers revealed how they each handle their relationship issues.
When asked how to fix existing problems in relationships, Scrappy hilariously answered, “Do push ups and pray.” Tammy also gave some details on Bambi and Scrappy’s upcoming nuptials, revealing that they may tie the knot in July 2017.
Check out the video and more relationship advice above.
Source: TMZ|PHOTOCREDIT: Getty
"Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta" Fights (PHOTOS)
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Erica once again got herself in an altercation with Mama Dee.
1 of 10
2. K. Michelle is the queen of poppin' off.
2 of 10
3. Karlie Redd should have known K. Michelle was not the one.
3 of 10
4. Season 2 ended with a head-banging fight between Stevie J and Joseline Hernandez.
4 of 10
5. The battle of the big dawgs happened when Stevie J decided to call Erica out while at an event.
5 of 10
6. It was on and poppin' at Mama Dee's crib after Erica let Scrappy know she pawned the engagement ring he gave her earlier in the season.
6 of 10
7. We already know K. Michelle doesn't hold back.
7 of 10
8. The same night Stevie and Scrappy put the paws on each other, so did Erica and Joseline.
8 of 10
9. During a heated therapy session between Joseline, Stevie J., and Mimi, Joseline learns that Stevie is still living with Mimi.
9 of 10
10. Joseline lost her cool with Stevie's new artist Che Mack at the strip club.
10 of 10