Check out the step-by-step directions for this Strawberry Lemonade Punch below and peep the video up top for a visual. Don’t forget to follow Meals With Misha on Instagram. Sound off in the comments to let us know what you want to see on the next episode.
▪ 1 Cup Water
▪ 1 Cup Sugar
▪ 2 Cups Lemon Juice
▪ 2 1/2 Cups Sliced Strawberries
▪ 1 Tablespoon Sugar
▪ 6 Cups Water
In a small sauce pan, combine water and sugar over medium heat, bring to a boil until the sugar has completely dissolved into the water. Remove from heat and let cool.
Juice the lemons or use store-bought.
Slice the strawberries, add to the food processor, sprinkle in a tablespoon of sugar, and purée until smooth.
In a larger pitcher or bowl, combine the simple sugar, lemon juice, strawberry purée, and cold water. Mix together.
Taste and adjust if needed. Refrigerate until ready to use.
▪ Strawberry Lemonade (Homemade Recipe Above or 1/2 Gallon Store Bought)
▪ 3 Cups Ginger Ale
▪ 1 Bottle Champagne
▪ 3 Cups Vodka
▪ Lemon Slices (Optional)
▪ Strawberry Slices (Optional)
In a larger jug or bowl, combine ice, lemonade, ginger ale, champagne, vodka, and lemon and strawberry slices. Mix and taste – adjust if needed. Refrigerate before serving.
Follow Vicky on Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter for all things food, selfies, and whatever other randomness that may occur.
14 Celebrity Foodies With Yummy Instagrams
11 photos Launch gallery
1. Chrissy Teigen is the real MVP when it comes to keeping John Legend satisfied in the kitchen.
1 of 11
2. Pie anyone? Lauren Conrad's collection of sweets belong on a Pinterest board.
2 of 11
3. Tia Mowry now has her own cooking show, so you know she throws down amazing meals for her family.
3 of 11
4. June Ambrose continues to amaze us with #rockmomcookingchronicles.
4 of 11
5. When Aziz Ansari's mom comes to town, it's homemade Indian cuisine for all.
5 of 11
6. Questlove is so much of a foodie, he even made an Instagram account solely to showcase his meals. Who knew?
6 of 11
7. If you aren't already following Kelis on Instagram, you're missing out.
7 of 11
8. 2 Chainz may not prepare his own meals, but his personal chef's got it all covered.
8 of 11
9. With three young children, Kourtney Kardashian has mastered the adorable breakfast treats.
9 of 11
10. Cooking with Zac Posen.
10 of 11
11. "Grey's Anatomy" star Jessie Williams offers us regular #FoodPorn on his Instagram.
11 of 11