Adele for the 2017 Super Bowl halftime show? Yes, please.
According to new reports, the “When We Were Young” singer is being courted as the halftime performer at this year’s big championship game. The only issue Adele is having, allegedly, is her nerves.
From Just Jared:
The 28-year-old superstar is reportedly being courted by the NFL, TMZ reports. The site reports that Adele’s nerves may be the only thing holding her back, as the halftime show is watched by over 100 million people. The rumors first began with a report from The Sun.
Adele notoriously broke the internet with her third studio album 25, after a three-year plus hiatus from music. We say she’s the perfect choice, but only time will tell if this rumor actually comes to fruition.
SOURCE: Just Jared | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Every Reason Adele Is Actually All Of Us
9 photos Launch gallery
1. Like us, Adele does not want to work out - but eventually sucks it up.
1 of 9
2. After achieving world-dominating success, she's remembered the little people - and continued to duck lip.
2 of 9
3. Like us, she literally thanks God for Beyonce.
3 of 9
4. She selfies.
4 of 9
5. But the nails... the nails most always be on fleek.
5 of 9
6. Like us, she had her awkward moments.
6 of 9
7. They're also framed and out there for the world to see.
7 of 9
8. Like us, she appreciates a good winged liner look.
8 of 9
9. She gets all makeup-free and everyday girl on us where other celebrities go glam crazy.
9 of 9