Last year, rumors that David Banner intended to sue Young Money Entertainment began circulating, but not only were the rumors true, the Mississippi rapper filed suit and won.
According to the legal documents, Banner was owed over $150,000 for the production work he did on That Carter III and We Are Young Money. Apparently, Young Money failed to respond to the matter, resulting in the judge awarding Banner a grand total of $164,303.19, interest included.
Lil Wayne is currently in the process of suing Cash Money Records, after claiming Birdman and the label owe him $51 million. Seeing as his Young Money label is a Cash Money imprint, there’s a possibility Banner may not see any money until Lil Wayne sees his.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
17 Photos Of Lil Wayne & Birdman During Happier Times
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Because bros have each other's backs.
1 of 12
2. Because bros hit the stage together.
2 of 12
3. Because bros tell each other jokes.
3 of 12
4. Because bros pose for pics together.
4 of 12
5. Because bros style on 'em in photo shoots.
5 of 12
6. Because bros shine together.
6 of 12
7. Because bros give bros hugs.
7 of 12
8. Because bros squash the beef no matter what.
8 of 12
9. Because bros make hits together.
9 of 12
10. Because bros rap together.
10 of 12
11. Because bros endure boring events together.
11 of 12
12. Because bros give each other props.
12 of 12