Amber Rose can no longer be called Wiz Khalifa‘s ex-wife or Kanye West‘s ex-girlfriend, because Muva Rosebud is making a name for herself.
According to reports, the Dancing With The Stars contestant will be paid $8 million for a meet-and-greet world tour with topics centered on sex and love called The Amber Rose Live Tour. It is set to kick off in 2017 and will feature interactive segments about sex, love, and relationships, with special guest interviews, and personal anecdotes about her rise from exotic dancer to female icon.
The tour will stop in multiple cities, including New York, Miami, Las Vegas, Atlanta, and Chicago with DJ Tori Brixx opening up for the star. Although the model has a popular talk show, podcast, and is a contestant on DWTS, this marks the biggest payday of Amb’s career thus far—but most likely not the last.
Congrats to Amber Rose!
SOURCE: Page Six | PHOTO CREDIT: Splash
Hundreds Join Amber Rose For Her 2015 SlutWalk In Los Angeles
9 photos Launch gallery
1. Amber Rose on stage at the 2015 SlutWalk in Los Angeles.
1 of 9
2. Amber Rose arriving at the SlutWalk.
2 of 9
3. Amber Rose standing beside her mother at the 2015 SlutWalk.
3 of 9
4. Amber Rose hosts SlutWalk 2015 in Downtown Los Angeles, Ca.
4 of 9
5. Amber Rose hosts SlutWalk 2015 in Downtown Los Angeles, Ca.
5 of 9
6. Nick Cannon seen taking pictures with fans at the 2015 SlutWalk.
6 of 9
7. Amber Rose writing on the Wall Of Shame at the SlutWalk.
7 of 9
8. Amber Rose breaks down when talking about Wiz Khalifa at the SlutWalk.
8 of 9
9 of 9