Suge Knight is constantly in trouble with the law (and the streets), but the rap mogul just got some good news while in the slammer.
According to TMZ, Knight was hit with two tax liens back in 2011 and 2012 for not paying California state taxes, owing over $30,000. Back in August, he officially paid his debt to Cali. Congrats, Suge!
All isn’t well with Suge, though. He’s still in jail and facing murder charges for running over a man with his car on the set of Straight Outta Compton last year back on January 29, 2015. Sadly, Terry Carter, co-founder of Heavyweight Records, was killed and Cle Sloan, filmmaker, suffered head and foot injuries.
The murder trial begins February 22, which could result in a lifetime prison sentence for Suge.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
34 Throwback Pics Of Suge Knight At His Least Threatening
34 photos Launch gallery
1. Suge has a laugh while participating in a little turn up.
1 of 34
2. The time he looked upset while taking a mugshot--rightfully so.
2 of 34
3. The time he seemed to be throwing shade while Tupac was not in the mood to take pics.
3 of 34
4. The time he looked genuinely perplexed.
4 of 34
5. The time he almost smiled for a pic.
5 of 34
6. The Death Row founder is seen minding his own business amidst a sea of photographers.
6 of 34
7. Sometimes a cubano is just that good.
7 of 34
8. The time he partied a little too hard.
8 of 34
9. The time he kept it cool while on the red carpet.
9 of 34
10. The time he rubbed shoulders with Benzino and Russell Simmons.
10 of 34
11. The time he almost threw up a peace sign.
11 of 34
12. When he got chummy and goofy with a lady friend.
12 of 34
13. The ironic moment he and Metta World Peace--then Ron Artest--threw up peace signs.
13 of 34
14. The time he thought he was too gangster to pull off a plaid shirt.
14 of 34
15. The time he helped his friend show off an ill chain.
15 of 34
16. The time he pointed to a guy.
16 of 34
17. And then did it again.
17 of 34
18. The time he was straight chillin'.
18 of 34
19. The time he finally showed off his pearly whites.
19 of 34
20. The time he did not understand.
20 of 34
21. The time he hung out and pointed at Kanye.
21 of 34
22. The time he winked at the camera.
22 of 34
23. The time he was just being Suge Knight.
23 of 34
24. The time he stared down his cigar.
24 of 34
25. And then was completely unbothered.
25 of 34
26. The time he cozied up to some ladies.
26 of 34
27. Then snuggled another lucky gal.
27 of 34
28. The time he towered over Jermaine Dupri.
28 of 34
29. The time he hung out with some brunettes.
29 of 34
30. Then played Santa to Tila Tequila.
30 of 34
31. The time he made this fashion choice.
31 of 34
32. The time he wore stripes.
32 of 34
33. That time he and Tupac hung out with Goodie Mob.
33 of 34
34. Back when Death Row Records was reigning supreme in Hip Hop.
34 of 34