On Tuesday, the Philly emcee made his way to The Breakfast Club, and clearly he had time that morning. In a clip from the intense interview, Beans did just what some of his fans wanted him to do: come at Charlamagne Tha God.
While C Tha God was doing what he usually does in interviews, Beanie let him know that he wasn’t the one to play with, saying, “You sit up here at your job and play games. But play with something safe man, don’t play with me.”
The highly anticipated interview comes just after Beans called out Charlamagne during his Taxstone interview, saying that he wasn’t “a real n**ga,” which led the radio personality to call Beanie bitter after joining The Game vs. Meek beef, and getting K.O.’d in the process.
The tension definitely didn’t stop there. Check out Beanie Sigel’s full interview on The Breakfast Club to see what he has to say about Meek Mill, The Game, beef, and more.
1. 1. Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey were rumored to be clashing on the first day of judging on American Idol, but Mariah denied any tension during a recent press conference.
1 of 9
2. 2. Monica and Brandy were set up to be in an R&B beef with each other back in the '90s when they were both coming up, but they united on a track proving it was all talk.
2 of 9
3. 3. Beyonce was allegedly giving Kim Kardashian the cold shoulder since she started dating Kanye West, but it turns out she really doesn't have a problem with Kimmy!
3 of 9
4. 4. After Jay-Z gave Rita Ora a track that was supposed to be for Rihanna, rumors swirled that the two were beefing. Turns out they love each other as Roc Nation sisters!
4 of 9
5. 5. Ne-Yo recently made a slick comment or two about Trey's singing abilities in an interview, and even though Trey wasn't too happy, the two haven't been in an official feud over it.
5 of 9
6. 6. Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey have been constantly compared throughout their careers, with fans going at each other, but the two really loved each other deeply.
6 of 9
7. 7. Even though Lil' Wayne's baby mothers Nivea and Lauren London got knocked up and had his children around the same time, the two seem to get along just fine!
7 of 9
8. 8. Kristen Stewart and Jennifer Lawrence were rumored to be in a feud since their movies 'Twilight' and 'Hunger Games' had fans going at each other, but the two recently met and were geeked by each other! || Photo credit: Stargasm.com
8 of 9
9. 9. Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan were rumored to be beefing back in 2006, but they actually are just really close friends that had a misunderstanding.
9 of 9
Continue reading Watch: Beanie Sigel Completely Snaps On Charlamagne