50 Cent and his baby mother Shaniqua Tompkins got into yet another online war of words. But what’s new?
After Tompkins called attention to the non-biological son Fiddy’s been claiming and made fun of the fact that he’s going to public school in red bottoms, the Power actor and Get Rich or Die Tryin‘ rapper went for the jugular.
Fifty wasted no time posting a screenshot of a “Notice of sale under power” for Tompkins’ Georgia home, adding in part, “I told you. Over and over go to work…” As a follow-up, he showed fans why he came for her, posting her comment with thoughts of his own:
“See this why if this bitch got hit by the Q11 bus and it dragged her, I would get out of my Bentley and ride the motherfucker 2 stops. LMAO He is going to a school connected to Hunter college, because he is advanced Bitch he is 11 years old in the 8th grade. just facts. #WhereYouLivingNowMyNigga LOL,” he wrote.
See him blast his first son’s mom above. Meanwhile, said son, Marquise Jackson, recently celebrated his 20th birthday and left this somber subliminal as a “thank you” to fans.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Instagram
Every Time 50 Cent & His Son Sire Jackson Were Twins
13 photos Launch gallery
1. The Jackson side-eye.
1 of 13
2. Sire looking like his daddy at #SiresLegoLand ✨✨✨
2 of 13
3. Where have we seen this face before?
3 of 13
4. Oh, that's right...
4 of 13
5. Fly from head-to-toe on Father's Day.
5 of 13
6. 50 and lil 50 embrace one another in a truly sweet moment between father and son.
6 of 13
7 of 13
8. Big Boss and little boss in training.
8 of 13
9. Fitted caps and bling when they K.O. too.
9 of 13
10. 50 and his mini-me rock fitted caps and million dollar smiles.
10 of 13
11. Oh, that's right...
11 of 13
12. There's only one man he could've inherited this look from.
12 of 13
13. Father and son.
13 of 13