Lauryn Hill is on a roll.
The legendary singer slayed the TIDAL X: 1015 concert this past weekend and tonight she’ll be performing for the TIDAL X: THE MLH CARAVAN, A Diaspora Calling! Concert Series in L.A.
The show, boasting a number of other special guests, is all set to go down at the Greek Theater at 9 p.m. PT and we’ve got no doubt it’s going to blow minds. Luckily, fans can watch Lauryn kill the stage via the livestream below, also available at TIDAL.com/MLH.
ICYMI, Lauryn released a new version of her single “Rebel” recently, saying of the track, “Old tune, new Version, same context, even more relevant now: sick and tired of being sick and tired.” TIDAL subscribers can check it out here.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Throwback Songs That Taught Us How To Spot A Scrub
14 photos Launch gallery
1. When he won't say your name around other women.
1 of 14
2. When he can't spacially expand your horizons.
2 of 14
3. When he isn't man enough for you.
3 of 14
4. When he's just trifling as all hell.
4 of 14
5. When he gives another woman the ammo to shut your shit down.
5 of 14
6. When he's a one-minute man.
6 of 14
7. When being a side-chick is her norm.
7 of 14
8. When he's a stalker.
8 of 14
9. When her hygiene is despicable.
9 of 14
10. When he's a grown ass man, but acts like a little boy.
10 of 14
11. When the good doesn't outweigh the bad.
11 of 14
12. When you're paying for everything.
12 of 14
13. When he's just an all-around douche.
13 of 14
14. When he's playing both sides and obviously lying to both of you.
14 of 14