50 Cent and his eldest son Marquise Jackson have not had the best relationship over the years.
The rap mogul pretty much disowned Marquise due to beef 50 had with his mom Shaniqua Tompkins, and doesn’t hold back when it comes to publicly slandering the 19-year-old on social media. On Tuesday, 50 took to Instagram to throw major shade at his son once again, saying that he’s too grown now to follow his mom’s lead.
The Power producer wrote, “You a grown man now boy. What you gonna tell me that you crossed me because mommy said so?”
But Marquise isn’t just sitting back and letting his famous father call him out. He jokingly clapped back at the vicious comment, writing, “Now if anything happens to me, everybody knows who did it. GOOFY!”
Fifty also has a 4-year-old son, Sire, and their relationship is the polar opposite of his tumultuous one with Marquise.
But time heals all wounds, so hopefully things change between the father and son duo.
PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram, Getty
Every Time 50 Cent & His Son Sire Jackson Were Twins
13 photos Launch gallery
1. The Jackson side-eye.
1 of 13
2. Sire looking like his daddy at #SiresLegoLand ✨✨✨
2 of 13
3. Where have we seen this face before?
3 of 13
4. Oh, that's right...
4 of 13
5. Fly from head-to-toe on Father's Day.
5 of 13
6. 50 and lil 50 embrace one another in a truly sweet moment between father and son.
6 of 13
7 of 13
8. Big Boss and little boss in training.
8 of 13
9. Fitted caps and bling when they K.O. too.
9 of 13
10. 50 and his mini-me rock fitted caps and million dollar smiles.
10 of 13
11. Oh, that's right...
11 of 13
12. There's only one man he could've inherited this look from.
12 of 13
13. Father and son.
13 of 13