Source: David Livingston / Getty
Orlando Brown isn’t ecstatic about being excluded from the impending That’s So Raven spin-off series. The actor, who played Raven-Symone‘s best friend on the original sitcom, says they may have had their issues, but he’s ready to work when she’s ready to communicate.
“When you say That’s So Raven 2, it’s a serious situation because we got fans all around the world that love the whole cast,” he tells TMZ in a video message that makes it clear there is no spin-off without all the important players. “We did what we had to do to make a historical moment happen and I don’t think it would happen without all of us…” he said candidly.
On Thursday, Raven-Symone announced her departure from The View, citing her plans to work on the new show as her reason for leaving. Should the whole cast be joining her? Watch Orlando explain why he feels they should be here.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
15 Times Raven-Symone Was Undeniably Black (PHOTOS)
15 photos Launch gallery
1. That Time When She Co-Starred On The Single Most Important Show About Black Families: "The Cosby Show."
1 of 15
2. Actually Black.
2 of 15
3. When She Showed Off Her #TeamNatural Afro. Key Term: Afro.
3 of 15
4. Rapping With Da Brat.
4 of 15
5. That's So Black.
5 of 15
6. Showing Off Her Nikes For The 'Gram...Such A Black Thing To Do.
6 of 15
7. Black Family Portrait.
7 of 15
8. Raven Rockin' A Kufi.
8 of 15
9 of 15
10. Rockin' These Modern-Day Cealie Dooky Plaits.
10 of 15
11. Kufi & A BoomBox.
11 of 15
12. That Time She Created This Beautiful Drawing Of An African Woman.
12 of 15
13. This Whole Outfit Is African Inspired.
13 of 15
14. That Time She Was Walking Around The Streets Of D.C. In A Floor-Length Fur...Looking Like Someone's Black Grandma.
14 of 15
15. Terrible Black Fashion Circa 2003.
15 of 15