Source: Josh Brasted / Getty
Mama Tina got jokes!
If you’ll recall, the world came to a complete stop a little over two years ago after we all suddenly realized Solange Knowles has some street fighter in her, her punching bag of choice none other than hip-hop mogul and brother-in-law Jay Z. As we know, the gossip surrounding the physical altercation wouldn’t die down for a long, long time – but it’s a new day and Solo’s mom is getting her laughs in.
Mama Tina captured a pretty exclusive behind-the-scenes photo of her daughter and Jay in an elevator during Solo’s recent SNL appearance, but this time, everything was all good. The Seat at the Table singer is seen standing next to her husband as she smushes Julez’s face, Hov looking on with admiration.
It wasn’t long before Mama Tina realized the irony of her post (or maybe she knew what she was doing all along), and deleted it. But in the age of social media, any content that makes its way on to the internet, lives on. So, see the funny moment below.
In case you forgot, the original incident occurred after the 2014 Met Gala festivities, sparking rumors of a beef between the Knowles-Carter family and Rachel Roy. There were also rumors Solange had been drinking and acting erratically all night, but her camp quickly shut those reports down.
See Solo and Jay’s most recent elevator ride above.
PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram, Getty
30 Times Solange Knowles Slayed The Fashion Game
30 photos Launch gallery
1. Solange Knowles puts a spin on all white for her wedding.
1 of 30
2. The slayage needs a moment.
2 of 30
3. She really pulled no punches at the 2016 Met Gala.
3 of 30
4. Solange shows off her long legs in a colorful 'fit she paired with natural locks.
4 of 30
5. Stunning at the 2012 Met Gala.
5 of 30
6. Baby in blue.
6 of 30
7. What style, what a smile.
7 of 30
8. Solo goes braless at the 2016 Regent Street Flagship store opening in London.
8 of 30
9. She even slays her everyday 'fits.
9 of 30
10. When your style comes in different shapes and sizes.
10 of 30
11. Carven fashion show in Paris.
11 of 30
12. Solange kills all white at the 'Gloss: The Work Of Chris Von Wangenheim' Book Launch Party.
12 of 30
13. She's always ready for her close-up.
13 of 30
14. Solange goes floral with a red lippie.
14 of 30
15. Front row at the 2016 Prabal Gurung NY Fashion Week show.
15 of 30
16. Solo's got many talents - getting the party live is one of 'em.
16 of 30
17. Pretty in pink.
17 of 30
18. Seriously gorgeous at this year's NY Fashion Week.
18 of 30
19. She always shows out for her man.
19 of 30
20 of 30
21. Solange's color palette knows no bounds.
21 of 30
22. A close-up of Solo show-stopping in L.A.
22 of 30
23. Pretty in purple.
23 of 30
24. Solo embraces NY's Spring weather in a casual, but super cute 'fit.
24 of 30
25. Bonnaroo looks good on baby girl.
25 of 30
26. Look at her rock the 2013 Bonnaroo Music And Arts Festival stage.
26 of 30
27. Glamour girl.
27 of 30
28. Can you handle it?
28 of 30
29. Money green at the 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards.
29 of 30
30. Pure perfection.
30 of 30