Tokyo Toni says it like she means it.
Blac Chyna‘s mom has always been honest about everything, including what’s happening inside the Kardashian clan and in her own daughter’s life. That’s why it isn’t surprising that Toni is now opening up about her personal finances.
Over the weekend, Toni posted a video to IG, revealing that although she only has $33 to her name, she still will continue her community service work. She said in the clip, “I’m broke as a motherf***er. I got $33 to my entire name. Ask me do I care. Nope.”
She did sprinkle a little righteousness in the ratchet saying, “You can be rich as a motherf***er and on your motherf***ing way to helll. Trust me, you can’t take nothing with you to heaven or hell.”
We dare you not to love Tokyo Toni.
PHOTOCREDIT: Instagram, Splash
Who's Bad? Every Time Blac Chyna Won Against The Kardashians
7 photos Launch gallery
1. Although Chyna didn't win the legal battle to have her name officially changed to Angela Kardashian, she had Kris Jenner and the kids shook that she'd be the newest sister.
1 of 7
2. Despite being exposed as a cheater and scammer by Rob, Chyna always seems to remain unbothered.
2 of 7
3. After news broke that Chyna and Rob were expecting, even Kim had to wave her white flag and bow down to Mrs. White (Chyna's real last name).
3 of 7
4. If things miraculously work out between her and Rob, Chyna will soon be the first Blac Kardashian. Well, the fam has always bet on black.
4 of 7
5. Hair! A Blac Chyna signature and she slays every color. Sorry, Kylie.
5 of 7
6. Chyna managed to get her own reality show, despite her tumultuous relationship with Rob.
6 of 7
7. Chyna became friends with her former bestie Kim Kardashian arch nemesis Amber Rose. Petty queens stick together.
7 of 7