Source: Getty / Getty
Oprah‘s OWN network has been hit with a sexual harassment lawsuit after a woman claims she was humiliated by her female supervisor.
According to TMZ, Rebecca Taylor started working at OWN in 2010 and became pregnant in early 2013 – that’s when the harassment allegedly started. After her baby was born, she began pumping breast milk at work and claims her supervisor Nakisha Gowen did various things to embarrass her, including approaching her during a company meeting and pretending to squeeze her breasts and lay her head on them.
Taylor, who was “mortified and humiliated,” insisted in the lawsuit that Gowan would talk to her about “tent pole events,” and was referring to a man who got an erection “pressing against his clothes and thus making his clothes, such as his pants, look like a tent pole placed against a tent.”
The lawsuit claims that, because of the ordeal, Taylor “suffered panic attacks, she could not sleep and she began crying at work.” She is asking for unspecified damages from the company.
14 Amazing Photos Of Oprah Winfrey's Hair Over The Years
14 photos Launch gallery
1. The classic '70s layered look.
1 of 14
2. The bigger her career got, the bigger her hair.
2 of 14
3. '80s kween tresses.
3 of 14
4. She brought the '90s in with style...and fringe.
4 of 14
5. Boss bangs and buoyancy.
5 of 14
6. Looks like Oprah rocked the chic bowl cut before RiRi became known for it.
6 of 14
7. Layered and luminous.
7 of 14
8. Queen O's hair is full of life.
8 of 14
9. Tamed golden curls are her go-to look.
9 of 14
10. This elegant curly updo works for Oprah, the actress.
10 of 14
11. Nothing's better than having a little bounce in your curl. A lot in Oprah's case.
11 of 14
12. The media mogul's 'fro is on fleek.
12 of 14
13. Locks fit for a Queen.
13 of 14
14. Her straightened push-back is laid to the gods.
14 of 14