Source: Todd Williamson / Getty
Did the internet catch Shad Moss frontin’?
Twitter going in on Bow Wow is as normal as church on Sundays, so we’re not surprised at the internet’s reaction to his most recent slip up. After a long night at work, Bow let his Twitter fingers fly on Sunday morning, claiming he had a suite for a Atlanta Falcons football game that didn’t exist.
Of course, the internet noticed and immediately started roasting the kid, but according to Bow, his tiring work schedule is to blame. His story is he’d worked a 12-hour shift on set of a movie he’s filming and couldn’t remember what day it was.
He then claimed his suite is for Nov. 27.
Check out one of the last times Bow was roasted by the internet here, plus more reactions to his most recent stunt below.
The Hottest Celebrity Bikini Bodies During Memorial Day Weekend
8 photos Launch gallery
1. Chicks by the layers.
1 of 8
2. Kylie Jenner and BFF Hailey Baldwin show off their tats and curves by the water.
2 of 8
3. J.Lo rocks a fun and flirty bikini at a pool party with her man Casper.
3 of 8
4. Letoya Luckett and Monica's daughter Laiyah joined the bikini fun too, and it was super cute.
4 of 8
5. The real bikini MVP is RHOA star Cynthia Bailey, who by the way, is 48 years old.
5 of 8
6. Slay Cynthia, slay. Her location of choice? Puerto Rico.
6 of 8
7. Keri Hilson kept it low key, but stylish, as usual.
7 of 8
8. Yaaaas, Chanel Iman. Slay.
8 of 8