Source: Venturelli / Getty
Janet Jackson is finally speaking out about her miracle pregnancy and sharing the state of her health with fans.
Reports have been surfacing all year-long that Janet was put on bedrest due to pregnancy complications after she revealed back in April that she was postponing her Unbreakable World Tour to focus on planning a family with her husband Wissam Al-Mana. But the music icon announced recently that all is perfectly well with her at this time. Janet, who currently resides in London with her husband, tweeted:
The star has kept a super low profile since announcing her pregnancy earlier this year, until photogs spotted her at London’s Back in Action furniture store buying baby things for her upcoming bundle of joy. Although Janet is more open about her pregnancy, she still hasn’t confirmed whether or not she officially converted to the Muslim religion, which her husband practices. “Al Hamdu Lillah” means “All praise be to God” in Arabic.
These Celebs Took A Page Out Of Janet Jackson's Style Book
15 photos Launch gallery
1. Janet Jackson made shoulder pads the go-to trend in the '80s.
1 of 15
2. Amber Rose is a fan of the maverick look.
2 of 15
3. Nothing says incognito and stylish like dark shades, a hat, and a red lip.
3 of 15
4. Rihanna got the memo.
4 of 15
5. Janet gave the masculine pantsuit a feminine touch.
5 of 15
6. Stars like Blac Chyna and Amber Rose showed off a little more skin and a lot more curves.
6 of 15
7. Having piercings other than your ears and belly button was pretty taboo back when Janet revealed her septum ring.
7 of 15
8. These days, having a septum piercing is as common as having your ears pierced.
8 of 15
9. Janet became synonymous with braids back in the '90s following the release of her film "Poetic Justice."
9 of 15
10. Braids have now become the hottest trend for young celebs like Zoe Kravitz—from street style to the red carpet.
10 of 15
11. Ms. Jackson made it sexy to bare your sculpted abs in a midriff top.
11 of 15
12. Ciara was definitely inspired by the crop top look.
12 of 15
13. The Kardashians are often credited with making the trend popular again.
13 of 15
14. Janet's ever changing hairstyles made it obvious she was a style icon...especially in the '90s, with this bantu knot look.
14 of 15
15. Rihanna made waves on the internet when she rocked the throwback look. The apple doesn't fall far from the icon tree.
15 of 15