Source: Splash / Splash News
Kim Kardashian has had a rough couple of months, and the last thing she probably wants to do is get the kids involved in the madness.
The reality star hasn’t left her husband Kanye West‘s bedside since he was hospitalized last week for extreme exhaustion, but she has reportedly decided not to allow her kids, North and Saint, to visit their dad in this situation. A source revealed to PEOPLE, “She is very worried about the kids being around Kanye. The kids have not visited. Kim has been there.”
Ironically, children are permitted to visit patients at the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles where Kanye is being held, as long as they are accompanied by an adult. But Kim just isn’t ready for them to see their dad, who is under constant supervision, in that condition.
According to reports, Kanye is “still not stable” and isn’t ready to be released from the medical facility just yet. Do you agree with Kim’s decision?
10 Times Kim Kardashian Raided Kanye's Closet
9 photos Launch gallery
1. Wore my new Yeezy Season 2 heels with an orange 🍊 Pablo shirt yesterday in support of gun violence awareness day. Something has to change 🚫🔫
1 of 9
2. His and hers leather jackets & monogrammed towels.
2 of 9
3. Must be nice to have access to free Pablo merch.
3 of 9
4. SLAY MA 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽
4 of 9
5. Hey ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ @kimkardashian @jonathancheban
5 of 9
6. Kim, Nori & P at Underwood Farm on an Easter egg hunt yesterday 21.3.16❤️ | #KimKardashian #KimKardashianWest #KimK #Kim #Kardashian #Kardashians #Kimye #KanyeWest #NorthWest #Kuwtk @KimKardashian
6 of 9
7. Kimmy's Mini-Me.
7 of 9
8. All Day
8 of 9
9. I miss him so much! #TourLife #HurryHome ✈️🎤
9 of 9