Source: Venturelli / Getty
Janet Jackson welcomed a baby boy into the world on Tuesday and her fans couldn’t be happier.
A rep for the 50-year-old superstar and her husband Wissam Al Mana confirmed mommy and baby Eissa are both great, saying, “Janet had a stress-free healthy delivery and is resting comfortably.” But is that all the information we should expect from the private star about her new bundle of joy?
Most celebs are not with the idea of showing their newborn baby to the world until they’re good and ready, which could take years. Some opt to go the Brangelina route and sell pics of the child to the highest bidder, while some choose the Blac Chyna way of things and post their one-day-old child on social media.
But for Janet, who kept mum about her pregnancy until she was spotted out, there’s no telling when the world will get a glimpse of little Eissa. Kim and Kanye waited two months to share the first photo of North West on Kris Jenner‘s talk show back in August 2013, and waited about the same amount of time to post Saint West‘s first pic in February of last year.
Janet Jackson has kept a low profile since marrying Wissam in 2012 and we have yet to see one wedding pic. Judging by that alone, we may not see baby Eissa until he’s old enough to post photos of his own.
When do you think Janet Jackson will share the first photo of her new baby boy?
Baby Bump Queens Of Summer '16: Blake Lively, Angela Simmons, & More
20 photos Launch gallery
1. Angela Simmons on her A-game.
1 of 20
2. Tatyana Ali, our favorite around the way girl.
2 of 20
3. Blake Lively gives good leg.
3 of 20
4. Oh, Blac Chyna's just pregnant with the Kardashian heir, but it's nothing major...
4 of 20
5. A dream come true.
5 of 20
6. The Fresh Princess of Bel-Air.
6 of 20
7. Can we get an 'Amen?'
7 of 20
8. Blac Chyna or Queen Chyna? Whichever you prefer.
8 of 20
9. Pretty in pink.
9 of 20
10. She brightens up our day.
10 of 20
11. Blake Lively, or Serena van der Woodsen?
11 of 20
12. Quite literally a goddess.
12 of 20
13. Angela pulls off crop tops quite nicely.
13 of 20
14. There she goes!
14 of 20
15. The stuff of fairytales.
15 of 20
16. Cutie with a booty.
16 of 20
17. Up close and fresh-faced.
17 of 20
18. Makeup-free is the way to be.
18 of 20
19. Chill, fresh-faced days with dad.
19 of 20
20 of 20