Amber Rose got lucky and found a man whose clap back game is as strong as hers.
After Muva and new boo, Val Chmerkovskiy, announced their relationship to the world via Instagram, both of their comment sections were filled with hateful messages about their union. But Val may have won Amber’s heart all over again by defending his girl and clapping back at the haters.
The DWTS star took to Instagram to share another dope photo of the new couple, then followed it up with a series of tweets:
Amber already seems to be smitten by her new love. On an episode of her Loveline podcast, Muva revealed why she waited so long to share her relationship with Val to the world, saying, “It’s been four months now and it’s awesome. I love his family and everyone’s so great. He’s great. Right now, it’s just absolutely amazing and I’m super, super happy. I didn’t want to put it out there because I wasn’t sure about us yet. We were just kinda talking. It’s so exciting though.”
Good for you, Amb. New year, new man.
Every Time Amber Rose Completely Slayed Our Lives (PHOTOS)
1. That time she went green.Source:Instagram 1 of 17
2. Take that, Wiz.Source:Instagram 2 of 17
3. She stole the show in a barely there number for the VMAs.Source:Getty 3 of 17
4. Classy and glamorous at the Grammys.Source:Getty 4 of 17
5. Muva of many shades.Source:Instagram 5 of 17
6. That infamous bodysuit.Source:WENN 6 of 17
7. Certified MILF.Source:Splash 7 of 17
8. Red hot racer.Source:Splash 8 of 17
9. The dress. Enough said.Source:Getty 9 of 17
10. Trendsetters.Source:Getty 10 of 17
11. She boasted full lips and her signature bleached baldy for Unleash'd.Source:Unleashd 11 of 17
12. All natural. Muva slays even at bedtime.Source:Instagram 12 of 17
13. Selfie Queen.Source:Instagram 13 of 17
14. Wanna kiss?Source:Instagram 14 of 17
15. Bombshell.Source:Instagram 15 of 17
16. Slaying in all black everything.Source:Splash 16 of 17
17. Fond fashion memories from her days with Kanye.Source:WENN 17 of 17