Source: Josh Brasted / Getty
Mariah Carey is speaking out again about her disastrous New Year’s Eve Performance, and this time, she’s allegedly sharing the whole truth and nothing but.
The songstress took to Twitter to share a two-minute audio recording on Sunday morning in which she said that she was “foiled” and “humiliated” by the Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve concert. MC stated in the clip, “I haven’t really addressed the situation that happened on New Year’s Eve and in time, I will. But for now, I want everyone to know that I came to New Year’s Eve in New York in great spirit and was looking forward to a celebratory moment with the world.
She added that, “It’s a shame that we were put into the hands of a production team with technical issues, who chose to capitalize on circumstances beyond our control.” Listen for yourself:
Regardless of her explanation, people point the finger at the singer when things go wrong during a performance. Are you buying it?
20 Times Mariah Carey's Kids Made Our Hearts Melt (PHOTOS)
17 photos Launch gallery
1. Mariah with her babies Monroe and Moroccan
1 of 17
2. Mariah and baby Monroe in the hospital
2 of 17
3. Mariah feeds her newborn daughter Monroe
3 of 17
4. Beautiful Mariah with her daughter Monroe
4 of 17
5. Mariah's kids take a selfie!
5 of 17
6. Mariah's kids are just too cute for words!
6 of 17
7. Mariah with her munchkins at her Hollywood Walk of Fame ceremony
7 of 17
8. Mariah laughs with daughter Monroe
8 of 17
9. Mariah and daughter Monroe catch some sun in Ibizia
9 of 17
10. Mariah dyes Easter eggs with the kids
10 of 17
11. Mariah takes the kids to the Tower of London
11 of 17
12. A dream come true: Mariah's kids visit Hamley's Toy Store
12 of 17
13. Moroccan and Monroe love mommy!
13 of 17
14. Mariah's kids chow down at Chuck E. Cheese
14 of 17
15. Buried alive!
15 of 17
16. Bedtime for Moroccan and Monroe
16 of 17
17. Moroccan and Monroe have fun in the snow
17 of 17