If Snoop Dogg has something to say, over 25 years in the game proves that he has no problem saying it.
The legendary rapper took to Instagram to share his feeling about anyone who chooses to perform at Donald Trump’s Inaugural ball this month, specifically those he calls “uncle toms.” Snoop posted the video on Instagram, asking, “So ain’t nobody gone perform for Donald Trump huh? Which one of you jigaboo a– ni–as gone be the first one to do it? I’m waiting, I’m gonna roast the f— out of one of you, Uncle Tom a– ni–as”
The post comes just hours after former President Barack Obama addressed the nation for one last time on Tuesday night and as the country prepares to usher in the Trump family. The President-elect has not attracted the wealth of star power to his Inaugural Ceremony that he’s use to being around.
We’re with Snoop — who’s going to be the first person to give in to the Trump appeal? The former reality star and businessman gets sworn into office on Friday, January 20th.
13 Black Trump Supporters Who Are In The Sunken Place
1. Steve HarveySource:Getty 1 of 13
2. Ben CarsonSource:Joe Raedle/Getty Images 2 of 13
3. NRA Celebrates Firearms at Annual Meeting In AtlantaSource:Getty 3 of 13
4. Herschel WalkerSource:Ben Gabbe/Getty Images 4 of 13
5. Paris DennardSource:Instagram 5 of 13
6. OmarosaSource:Matthew Eisman/WireImage/Getty 6 of 13
7. Dennis RodmanSource:Larry Marano/WireImage/Getty 7 of 13
8. Jimmy McMillanSource:Instagram 8 of 13
9. Stacey DashSource:Amanda Edwards/WireImage/Getty 9 of 13
10. Mike TysonSource:Steve Granitz/WireImage/Getty 10 of 13
11. Terrell OwensSource:Gabriel Olsen/Getty Images 11 of 13
12. Azealia BanksSource:Chelsea Lauren/WireImage/Getty 12 of 13
13. Diamond and SIlkSource:Instagram 13 of 13