Source: C Flanigan / Getty
Kim Kardashian is back out here and we couldn’t be happier.
The reality star and her husband Kanye hit the streets of Beverly Hills, California, on Monday for a sushi dinner date, just after news broke that 17 people had been detained in connection with Kim’s robbery in Paris.
A source close to the reality star told Entertainment Tonight that Kim K “is deeply relieved to know that this horrible ordeal will all come to an end soon.”
After the horrific robbery and Kanye West‘s hospitalization, the famous couple has done whatever they could to prove that their union is still as strong as ever. Kim even returned to social media after taking a break for three months, and is set to make her first official public appearance on Jan. 13 in Dubai.
Welcome back, Mrs. West.
10 Times Kim Kardashian Raided Kanye's Closet
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Wore my new Yeezy Season 2 heels with an orange 🍊 Pablo shirt yesterday in support of gun violence awareness day. Something has to change 🚫🔫
1 of 10
2. His and hers leather jackets & monogrammed towels.
2 of 10
3. Must be nice to have access to free Pablo merch.
3 of 10
4. SLAY MA 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽
4 of 10
5. Thank God Yeezy let his wife borrow his jacket.
5 of 10
6. Hey ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ @kimkardashian @jonathancheban
6 of 10
7. Kim, Nori & P at Underwood Farm on an Easter egg hunt yesterday 21.3.16❤️ | #KimKardashian #KimKardashianWest #KimK #Kim #Kardashian #Kardashians #Kimye #KanyeWest #NorthWest #Kuwtk @KimKardashian
7 of 10
8. Kimmy's Mini-Me.
8 of 10
9. All Day
9 of 10
10. I miss him so much! #TourLife #HurryHome ✈️🎤
10 of 10