Source: Axelle/Bauer-Griffin / Getty
Pharrell Williams has three more reasons to be happy.
E! Online reports that the musician and wife Helen Lasichanh have welcomed triplets into the world. Although neither the babies’ names nor sexes have not been provided, the couple’s rep revealed, “The family is healthy and happy.”
News broke that the private pair was expecting back in September 2016, when Lasichanh showed off her baby bump at a Chanel-hosted dinner to celebrate the brand’s new fragrance N°5 L’EAU, but the duo did not reveal they were expecting triplets.
Pharrell and Helen have been married since 2013 and are also parents to 8-year-old son Rocket Williams. The new dad of four is having a phenomenal year already. Along with the birth of his babies, the producer will also attend the 2017 Academy Awards, where his film Hidden Figures is nominated for Best Picture.
Congrats to the gorgeous couple.
Every Time Pharrell Williams Was A Trendsetter
16 photos Launch gallery
1. Bape became successful thanks in large part to Pharrell's co-sign early on.
1 of 16
2. Bape, BBC, and Ice Cream had the co-sign from Kanye West.
2 of 16
3. Pharrell made being a N.E.R.D. cool.
3 of 16
4. Letterman jackets would become a staple in Pharrell's clothing line.
4 of 16
5. Pharrell rocking Billionaire Boys Club, his successful clothing brand.
5 of 16
6. Before there were Yeezys, there were Ice Creams.
6 of 16
7. He dubbed this oversized, bright purple Hermes as his "travel bag."
7 of 16
8. Remember when Pharrell had people of all ages attempting the Star Trek symbol?
8 of 16
9. High fashion fur at a Moncler show.
9 of 16
10. His Louis Vuitton scarf was pretty dope.
10 of 16
11. Pharrell has always cleaned up nice.
11 of 16
12. Ice Cream craze.
12 of 16
13. Before Lil Wayne was skateboarding, Pharrell was and reppin' it hard.
13 of 16
14. The infamous Pharrell hat.
14 of 16
15. Back in the day, Pharrell's signature style included trucker hats.
15 of 16
16. When his pants were shorter than his wife's on the red carpet.
16 of 16