Source: Getty / Getty
Comedian Nikki Glaser is looking for someone to blame for Donald Trump‘s presidential victory, and she found her perpetrator.
The White stand-up comic took to Twitter to call out Oprah Winfrey for whatever reason, tweeting (and later deleting) a question asking if Winfrey had ever publicly condemned Trump. Glaser claimed that if the network big-wig, who enjoyed a large fanbase of White women in her talk show days, had done so, White women would not have voted for the Republican.
Unfortunately for the Comedy Central star, no one else thought her jokes were funny. After receiving lots of backlash for her post, Glaser tweeted a follow-up just a few minutes later, writing:
One response that stood out was a follower who compared Glaser to another White comedian who has felt the wrath of social media multiple times following her insensitive remarks:
Luckily for the Not Safe with Nikki Glaser host, Queen O is probably somewhere totally unbothered and unfazed by the naysayers.
Oprah & Her Love For Gardening (PHOTOS)
15 photos Launch gallery
1. Serving up some Mama O realness.
1 of 15
2. Living that garden-to-the-table life with Steadman.
2 of 15
3. Can we agree that this is crazy-adorable?
3 of 15
4. Even while on a run, she stops to smell the flowers.
4 of 15
5. Soaking up the sun and the cauliflower love.
5 of 15
6. Oprah doing what she does best.
6 of 15
7. Chilling with her bountiful harvest.
7 of 15
8. Even in January, guess what Oprah's doing? Gardening.
8 of 15
9. Chilling on a plane with a bountiful harvest.
9 of 15
10. You know those sweet potatoes came from her five football fields that she calls a garden.
10 of 15
11. Oprah and her boo Steadman with their Easter harvest.
11 of 15
12 of 15
13. Oprah got the greens hook-up.
13 of 15
14. And just about everything else.
14 of 15
15. She even got a farm in Maui. MAUI.
15 of 15