Source: Shareif Ziyadat / Getty
Love continues to blossom this Valentine’s Day season with Love & Hip Hop
star Cardi B
Through a hype Instagram post on Tuesday, she seemingly confirmed her relationship with Migos rapper Offset. Check it out below:
The two were already spotted at the Super Bowl on Sunday, but things were confirmed with Cardi B’s post and a comment from Offset showing the cute couple emoji.
It can be assumed Cardi B’s previous relationship with her incarcerated boyfriend, Tommy, is either on the rocks, over, or open to options. More loving for Cardi B, I guess.
You can continue to follow Cardi B on Instagram for more juicy updates as she continues her music career, acting, and love encounters. And check out our latest interview with her here.
10 Photos That Prove Cardi B Had The Ultimate Glo' Up
7 photos Launch gallery
1. Before talking her way into our hearts, Cardi was just a regular, degular Bronx girl.
1 of 7
2. If you didn't know, now you know.
2 of 7
3. Love on the brain before her man started to despise her fame.
3 of 7
4. Family before fame.
4 of 7
5. From the streets of Highbridge to sipping 'Kocktails with Khloe.'
5 of 7
6. You know you've made it when Rolling Stone is checking for you.
6 of 7
7. 2016 was the year of Cardi B!
7 of 7