However, the NBC hit show doesn’t want to let Nick Cannon go. According to TMZ, NBC executives are keeping their fingers crossed that the Howard University student will return. Sources say that although the show returns next month, producers aren’t scouting for new hosts yet because they’re hoping Nick has a change of heart.
But if Nick really wants to leave, the network likely won’t hold him to his contract or sue him for breach of contract. A source also added that Nick has been great to work with on AGT, and there’s reason to believe he’s going through something emotional in his personal life and that may well be factoring into his decision. The fact that Nick is becoming a new dad may have something to do with his sudden change of heart.
Or maybe he just wants to keep his black card that he claims the NBC is trying to take. The turban rocking host has yet to comment on the news.
Turbans & Toes: A Close Look At Nick Cannon's Unconventional New Style
1. If you've looked Nick Cannon up and down recently (and who hasn't?) you might have noticed something interesting: the actor/comedian/host/rapper seems to be paying particular attention to his skull and his feet when he puts together his 'fits. The style is cutting edge at best, confusing at worst, but undeniably bold. Take a look at Nick's turbans and toes and see if you're feeling this unconventional look.Source:Splash News 1 of 19
2. It works for a night on the town, too.Source:Splash News 2 of 19
3. And it seems to go with everything.Source:Splash News 3 of 19
4. The look on Monroe's face kinda sums it up.Source:Instagram 4 of 19
5. Pretty sure we've seen this look on Yasiin Bey.Source:Instagram 5 of 19
6. But the fun doesn't stop at his forehead. Peep Nick's fancy feet...Source:Getty 6 of 19
7. So considerate of him to coordinate with the color of the carpet.Source:Getty 7 of 19
8. Nothing jazzes up a classic suit like...Source:Getty 8 of 19
9. ...Michael Jackson's shoes.Source:Getty 9 of 19
10. Denim and diamonds...Source:Getty 10 of 19
11. ...isn't just for country girls anymore.Source:Getty 11 of 19
12. Sometimes you're feeling kinda low key...Source:Getty 12 of 19
13. ...so you just stick with the three-tone pointy loafers.Source:Getty 13 of 19
14. When your suit looks like this...Source:Getty 14 of 19
15. ...basic white with an understated steel toe might be best.Source:Getty 15 of 19
16. We imagine this is what the flyest dude in Harlem looked like back in the day.Source:Getty 16 of 19
17. Fur is a great way to take a basic gray coat over the top...Source:Getty 17 of 19
18. You can never have enough gold dust on your shoes.Source:Getty 18 of 19
19. ...but Scottie dog socks and three-toned loafers, only if you're nasty.Source:Getty 19 of 19