Source: Bryan Steffy / Getty
Amber Rose dealt with her relationship issues just like any other bad b*tch would – by getting a new tattoo.
The model and TV personality took to Instagram to reveal her fresh arm tat, a gorgeous depiction of the famous Hollywood Hills sign, inked by Nikko Hurtado at Black Anchor Collective in California. Hurtado also flaunted his work on IG, captioning the photo of the epic ink, “Thanks for being tough and can’t wait to continue it. More work to come.”
The black-and-white creation is one of many tattoos Amber already has. She hasn’t explained the inspiration behind her latest ink work and it seems to have no (direct) correlation to the fact that she just went through a public breakup with Val Chmerkovskiy – but what better way to relieve her stress?
At the end of the day, she’s still a down home girl from Philly and that’s what we love about her.
19 Photos Of Crazy, Cool, Cryptic Celebrity Tattoos
11 photos Launch gallery
1. Kesha's tattoo of an eye on her palm was inspired by Middle Eastern Hamsa amulets.
1 of 11
2. Megan Fox's tattoo, "We will all laugh at gilded butterflies," is an adaptation of a quote from King Lear by William Shakespeare.
2 of 11
3. Megan has started laser surgery to remove her infamous Marilyn Monroe tattoo.
3 of 11
4. Wiz Khalifa's entire body is covered in tattoos.
4 of 11
5. Cara Delevingne doesn't do diamond earrings. She has a permanent diamond in her ear.
5 of 11
6. Angelina Jolie was so in love with Billy Bob Thornton, she got his name tattooed on her arm.
6 of 11
7. Rihanna's hand tattoo is a work of art.
7 of 11
8. Amber Rose covered up her Wiz Khalifa tattoo, but her dogs are still tatted on her arm.
8 of 11
9. Young Thug got a Gucci Mane-inspired Ice Cream tattoo.
Source:Young Thug via Dolly White
9 of 11
10. Before Iggy Azalea's name was on everyone's tongue, the rapper got an A$AP tattoo in honor of her ex A$AP Rocky.
10 of 11
11. Weezy F. Baby and the F is for face tattoo?
11 of 11