Source: Getty / Getty
It looks like Toni Braxton and Birdman are still on.
The low key couple was out and about in Baby’s hometown of New Orleans during All Star Weekend and Toni took that time to shower her bae with birthday love. The YBF reports that singer hosted a birthday party for the Cash Money chief at the House of Blues and serenaded him with kisses and singing.
Birdman even took the time out to thank Toni for the cakes that she got him, which was more than one:
Although the Cash Money millionaire says he and Toni are just friends, the singing, hand holding and birthday cake buying implies otherwise.
Happy Birthday, Birdman.
17 Photos Of Lil Wayne & Birdman During Happier Times
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Because bros have each other's backs.
1 of 12
2. Because bros hit the stage together.
2 of 12
3. Because bros tell each other jokes.
3 of 12
4. Because bros pose for pics together.
4 of 12
5. Because bros style on 'em in photo shoots.
5 of 12
6. Because bros shine together.
6 of 12
7. Because bros give bros hugs.
7 of 12
8. Because bros squash the beef no matter what.
8 of 12
9. Because bros make hits together.
9 of 12
10. Because bros rap together.
10 of 12
11. Because bros endure boring events together.
11 of 12
12. Because bros give each other props.
12 of 12