Source: Vivien Killilea / Getty
Marlon Wayans thinks he’s way “too Black” to replace Nick Cannon on America’s Got Talent.
Rumor has it, producers for the national talent show have narrowed their search for a Nick replacement down to Marlon, Tone Bell and Brandon Mychal Smith. But according to TMZ, AGT just isn’t Marlon’s cup of tea.
“As for filling Nick’s shoes, ” the site reports, “Marlon says that would be the easiest part of the job, literally. He’s a little worried about exec’s concerns that Nick was ‘too black.’ Remember, that’s why he walked away … and Marlon says they got the wrong brotha if they think he’ll ease those concerns.”
See the comedian discuss the gig here and let us know if you think he’s the right person for the job? He’d certainly keep us laughing.
Turbans & Toes: A Close Look At Nick Cannon's Unconventional New Style
17 photos Launch gallery
1. If you've looked Nick Cannon up and down recently (and who hasn't?) you might have noticed something interesting: the actor/comedian/host/rapper seems to be paying particular attention to his skull and his feet when he puts together his 'fits. The style is cutting edge at best, confusing at worst, but undeniably bold. Take a look at Nick's turbans and toes and see if you're feeling this unconventional look.
1 of 17
2. It works for a night on the town, too.
2 of 17
3. And it seems to go with everything.
3 of 17
4. But the fun doesn't stop at his forehead. Peep Nick's fancy feet...
4 of 17
5. So considerate of him to coordinate with the color of the carpet.
5 of 17
6. Nothing jazzes up a classic suit like...
6 of 17
7. ...Michael Jackson's shoes.
7 of 17
8. Denim and diamonds...
8 of 17
9. ...isn't just for country girls anymore.
9 of 17
10. Sometimes you're feeling kinda low key...
10 of 17
11. ...so you just stick with the three-tone pointy loafers.
11 of 17
12. When your suit looks like this...
12 of 17
13. ...basic white with an understated steel toe might be best.
13 of 17
14. We imagine this is what the flyest dude in Harlem looked like back in the day.
14 of 17
15. Fur is a great way to take a basic gray coat over the top...
15 of 17
16. You can never have enough gold dust on your shoes.
16 of 17
17. ...but Scottie dog socks and three-toned loafers, only if you're nasty.
17 of 17