Source: Atlantic Records
Kodak Black‘s baby mama is having serious financial troubles and it’s stopping her fighting the rapper in their custody battle over their two-year-old son.
“Jammiah Broomfield filed an “affidavit of indigency” in Broward County Family Court March 22, saying she was flat broke, unemployed and wouldn’t be able to fight Kodak Black in court over custody of their son King Khalid unless he steps up and pays her legal fees. The mom said the situation is so bad that she’s asked the judge to also force Kodak Black to pay her temporary emergency child support while she gets back on her feet.”
As you may recall, Kodak sued Broomfield last year to establish paternity and for a 50/50 split of their son. But despite his efforts, a judge rejected the rapper’s custody request last month because Kodak, Broomfield and her lawyer arrived late to the hearing.
Kodak or Jammiah have yet to comment on the claims.
29 Pics Of Chris Brown In Court (PHOTOS)
29 photos Launch gallery
1. Chris Brown's 2013 Court Appearance.
1 of 29
2. The Washington, D.C. Courthouse Where Chris Brown Will Appear.
2 of 29
3. Chris Brown In Court.
3 of 29
4. Chris Brown With His Head Down In Court.
4 of 29
5. Chris Brown Sports New Specs In Court.
5 of 29
6. Chris Brown Listening To The Judge In Court.
6 of 29
7. Chris Brown Bows His Head In Court.
7 of 29
8. Chris Brown Looking Worried In Court.
8 of 29
9. Chris Brown In Court.
9 of 29
10. Chris Brown Looking Back At His Mother In Court.
10 of 29
11. Chris Brown Sporting A New Hair Cut.
11 of 29
12. Chris Brown Laying Down In Court.
12 of 29
13. Chris Brown and His Lawyer Working Out Details Of His Probation Agreement.
13 of 29
14. Chris Brown Leaving Court.
14 of 29
15. Chris Brown Outside The Court.
15 of 29
16. Chris Brown Leaving The Courthouse.
16 of 29
17. Chris Brown Sitting In Court.
17 of 29
18. Chris Brown In Court.
18 of 29
19. Chris Brown In All Black.
19 of 29
20. The Courthouse Where Chris Brown Will Appear In D.C.
20 of 29
21. Chris Brown In Court.
21 of 29
22. Chris Brown Going Through Paper Work In Court.
22 of 29
23. Chris Brown Listening To The Judge Speak.
23 of 29
24. Rihanna and Chris Brown's Mother In Silent Support.
24 of 29
25. Rihanna Appears With Chris Brown In Court.
25 of 29
26. Chris Brown Being Escorted Out Of The Courthouse.
26 of 29
27. Chris Brown Leaving The L.A. Courthouse.
27 of 29
28. Chris Brown Composed During His Court Appearance.
28 of 29
29. Chris Brown's Court Proceedings.
29 of 29