Source: Jason Merritt / Staff / Getty
Vic Mensa had time this weekend to relieve some hostility he’s been feeling toward a fellow rapper.
In a video clip that’s making it’s rounds on the Internet, the Chi-town emcee appeared to be taking shots at Lil Yachty during a free concert at the University of Cincinnati. Before going into a new song, Vic rapped to the crowd, “Then I signed to the ‘Roc now they say I’m illuminati. B**h, I’m a tsunami, what the f*ck is a Lil Yachty?.”
No word on what would may have caused beef between the rapper, if there is a beef, but Yachty posted a cryptic tweet which seems to be a response to Vic Mensa:
This isn’t the first time Lil Yachty has been called out this year. Many people speculate that J. Cole was referring to the young rapper in one of the verses on the track “Everybody Dies.”
Check out the shady clip above.
Beefs That Never Got Cooked (PHOTOS)
9 photos Launch gallery
1. 1. Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey were rumored to be clashing on the first day of judging on American Idol, but Mariah denied any tension during a recent press conference.
1 of 9
2. 2. Monica and Brandy were set up to be in an R&B beef with each other back in the '90s when they were both coming up, but they united on a track proving it was all talk.
2 of 9
3. 3. Beyonce was allegedly giving Kim Kardashian the cold shoulder since she started dating Kanye West, but it turns out she really doesn't have a problem with Kimmy!
3 of 9
4. 4. After Jay-Z gave Rita Ora a track that was supposed to be for Rihanna, rumors swirled that the two were beefing. Turns out they love each other as Roc Nation sisters!
4 of 9
5. 5. Ne-Yo recently made a slick comment or two about Trey's singing abilities in an interview, and even though Trey wasn't too happy, the two haven't been in an official feud over it.
5 of 9
6. 6. Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey have been constantly compared throughout their careers, with fans going at each other, but the two really loved each other deeply.
6 of 9
7. 7. Even though Lil' Wayne's baby mothers Nivea and Lauren London got knocked up and had his children around the same time, the two seem to get along just fine!
7 of 9
8. 8. Kristen Stewart and Jennifer Lawrence were rumored to be in a feud since their movies 'Twilight' and 'Hunger Games' had fans going at each other, but the two recently met and were geeked by each other! || Photo credit: Stargasm.com
8 of 9
9. 9. Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan were rumored to be beefing back in 2006, but they actually are just really close friends that had a misunderstanding.
9 of 9