Malia Obama had a pretty close call with a crazy civilian this week before Secret Service agents had to grab him and take him into custody.
TMZ reports that the former first daughter was at her internship when 30-year-old Jair Nilton Cardoso was detained on April 10 after he showed up at the Weinstein Company offices in Manhattan (where Malia is interning). The alleged stalker reportedly held a sign up against an office window that read, “Will you marry me?”.
The Secret Service rushed to kicked him out, but two days later he showed up again — outside another building where Malia was working. Agents also recognized him as a guy who’d attempted to break into the White House multiple times. Sources say that agents interviewed Cardoso and determined he needed a psychiatric evaluation and took him to a hospital.
A source revealed that Malia was completely unbothered by the situation and “she didn’t want to make a stink” about it. Cardoso has not been charged with a crime.
The Internet Reacts To Video Of Malia Obama Smoking Weed
1. Page Six took a page from the classic stoner film "Friday" for their headline.1 of 8
2. Fans came to her defense by putting rat emojis in the comments of the girl who snitched on her and shopped the video around.Source:Instagram 2 of 8
3. One fan truly sympathized with the first daughter.3 of 8
4. Twitter did not come to play.4 of 8
5. Sen. John McCain's daughter even defended the teen.5 of 8
6. The universe works in mysterious ways.6 of 8
7. Fellow stoners wanted to know.7 of 8
8. Many Malia supporters questioned some media outlets for sharing the story.8 of 8