Trey Songz never had a problem saying how he feels — even if he gets dragged on social media for it.
On Tuesday, the singer took to Twitter to express his feelings about Shea Moisture’s controversial new commercial. Trigga tweeted:
However, one of his followers was not here for Trey hopping on the bandwagon of people who’ve slammed the hair company, a.k.a. Black people. But in true Tremaine fashion, he clapback ready for the Internet troll:
As you may recall, the hair company (which is known for catering to Black women’s unique needs) was under fire earlier this week for their new ad which featured mostly White women and only one Black woman.
11 White Celebrities Who Stay Woke
1. J.K. RowlingSource:Getty 1 of 10
2. PinkSource:Instagram 2 of 10
3. Allson WilliamsSource:Instagram 3 of 10
4. Meryl StreepSource:Getty 4 of 10
5. CherSource:Getty 5 of 10
6. Alyssa MilanoSource:Instagram 6 of 10
7. Barbra StreisandSource:Instagram 7 of 10
8. LordeSource:Getty 8 of 10
9. Michael Rapaport9 of 10
10. Michael MooreSource:Getty 10 of 10