Source: Noel Vasquez / Getty
Tamar Braxton and Toya Wright‘s drag session last week was so intense that it felt like an Internet series that would be called Shade In Full.
You may recall that in her attempt to publicly apologize to Tiny Harris on social media, Tamar inadvertently blasted Toya in the process, insinuating that she was a hating friend, a.k.a. “paperback Toya.” Lil Wayne‘s baby mama clapped back at the singer, calling the “fakest bi***” she knows.
Many thought the former friends’ beef stemmed from Toya appearing on The Real after Tamar was fired, but Tay Tay suggests otherwise. She stopped by Atlanta’s V-103 and revealed that the drama started after Toya wanted her to promote her book. However, Tamar insist that because of contractual obligations with The Real, she wasn’t able to post about it on Instagram — but Toya didn’t believe her.
However, Tamar insists that she would never try to hold a friend back from prospering and even shouted Toya out in the interview. Does this means that Tiny, Toya and Tamar can be friends again?
If Xscape can reunite after 20 years, anything is possible.
Beefs That Never Got Cooked (PHOTOS)
9 photos Launch gallery
1. 1. Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey were rumored to be clashing on the first day of judging on American Idol, but Mariah denied any tension during a recent press conference.
1 of 9
2. 2. Monica and Brandy were set up to be in an R&B beef with each other back in the '90s when they were both coming up, but they united on a track proving it was all talk.
2 of 9
3. 3. Beyonce was allegedly giving Kim Kardashian the cold shoulder since she started dating Kanye West, but it turns out she really doesn't have a problem with Kimmy!
3 of 9
4. 4. After Jay-Z gave Rita Ora a track that was supposed to be for Rihanna, rumors swirled that the two were beefing. Turns out they love each other as Roc Nation sisters!
4 of 9
5. 5. Ne-Yo recently made a slick comment or two about Trey's singing abilities in an interview, and even though Trey wasn't too happy, the two haven't been in an official feud over it.
5 of 9
6. 6. Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey have been constantly compared throughout their careers, with fans going at each other, but the two really loved each other deeply.
6 of 9
7. 7. Even though Lil' Wayne's baby mothers Nivea and Lauren London got knocked up and had his children around the same time, the two seem to get along just fine!
7 of 9
8. 8. Kristen Stewart and Jennifer Lawrence were rumored to be in a feud since their movies 'Twilight' and 'Hunger Games' had fans going at each other, but the two recently met and were geeked by each other! || Photo credit: Stargasm.com
8 of 9
9. 9. Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan were rumored to be beefing back in 2006, but they actually are just really close friends that had a misunderstanding.
9 of 9